Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Apologies...

I am still here!

And I wanted to apologize for being absent for 1 whole week!

I don't want to overwhelm you with any of my excuses (e.g. my baby was sick this week, my hubby's birthday was this week, etc).

My husband's high school football coach used to tell them, "Excuses are like butts. Everybody has them, and they all stink."

So, instead of my excuses, I will just get on to making it up to you.

You ready for it...

A GIVEAWAY!

Since I wasn't able to donate this to Craft Hope for Haiti, I'm giving it to one of you!

On POST 20, we will have this giveaway.

So, check back often!

And hopefully we'll see you on post 20!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog, Jen! I am so excited to make that serving tray thingy... I am so anxious to start a blog like this of my own! :) Someday. Someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!