Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tiered Stand

When I saw this made by Jen @ Tatertots and Jello, I fell in love...


Then, when I found out it cost only $2 dollars to make, I became obsessed!
So I made me one.
I went out and got my materials.
I followed Jen's tutorial here.
And, here's what I was able to create...

Then, of course I started craving sugar cookies.
So, the little one and I enjoyed these for dessert last night (hubby's not too into sugar cookies).
What do you think? Not a bad way to end the night...



6 comments:

  1. Very talented! The tiered stand and nightstand look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing jenn! What a great idea. I will have to try this myself. btw...your daughter is so super cute. I miss that age. have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute Jenn. So I'm still not quite sure though how you got that cute colored paper on the plates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to make these for ki's reception, i saw her blog, very cute, she did a cute tray too with handles and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jenn,
    i gave you an award!
    http://www.ohsweetleeme.blogspot.com

    sweetlee me,
    alely

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are stinkin creative!!!! i love it.
    tell the fam i said hi.
    lufs,
    princess

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!