Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Monday, March 8, 2010

10-minute mirror project

My little one LOVES Mickey and friends.

So, when I found some fun Mickey scrapbook paper, I just knew I had to do something with it.

Realizing that she also enjoys mirrors, I went through my closet to find this...

I found this mirror at a yard sale last summer, and had other plans for it; however, my projects never come out as planned.

Since I never got around to doing anything with it, I figured it would be perfect for this project.

So, I took this mirror and decoupaged it with the Mickey paper.

Then, I hot glued blue ribbon to it and created this...

I'm going to put it in her clubhouse.

Have a LOVELY day!


1 comment:

Your comments make my day!