Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bloggy Buttons...

Do you ever have moments where you are SO COMPLETELY proud of what you've accomplished that you just have to tell everyone you encounter...and possibly get on a rooftop and shout it to the world?

A few weeks ago I had one of those moments...
And since I don't get out too often,
I probably told my poor hubby what I did more times than he wished to hear.
I also asked him if he was PROUD of me more times than he wished to answer.
Now, here I am again having another "Proud of Myself" moment!
And, in order to spare my husband some grief, I shall tell you...
I created my own button and header!!
Aren't you SO proud of me?!

I know, I know, it's not much...
but I'm so proud of myself.
It took me WAY too long than it should've,
which is why I'm so proud to have actually done it.
It's simple, but I love it.

Many thanks to Shabby Blogs for the wonderful tutorial!
I also used:
Picasa
Picnik
and
Photobucket

So here it is...my button to grab!

Photobucket


Thanks for listening!


2 comments:

  1. i am so proud! that is a big deal! i didn't know you had a little crafty blog, i can't wait to check it out!
    yeah the thing with kiley has been hard but i am getting used to the idea! do you still have your personal blog? i want to see kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! When I was first learning how to design I used to get giddy like that too! A lot of work goes into that stuff. You should be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!