Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Unfinished Projects...

I am infamous for not immediately finishing many of my projects...just ask my hubby.
For me, inspiration for a project often comes and goes quickly...I'm not sure why.
But I am currently determined to complete my unfinished projects.
Here is one project I started almost a year ago, to quickly lay aside when not knowing how to finish it. I have often thought about it since putting it aside, but it wasn't until Saturday that the inspiration I needed to finish the dress finally came to me. The finish product is slightly different from what I imagined it to be, but I love it.
Let me know what you think...

Now, let me tell you something about 2 year olds, especially this one.
Nothing, except sleep, can stop her from moving.
So please, enjoy the pictures!








3 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute. And of course your daughter is adorable!!! Good job finishing your project. I have a hard time finishing things too. I get distracted :)

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet dress on an adorable little girl! I also love the yo-yos (fabric circles) from one of the previous posts!
    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dress!!! Your daughter is too cute in it! I have made similar versions, all patterns from this store www.froglegsandponytails.com (in case you decide to make more... or at least start to make more :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!