Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Friday, February 19, 2010

Changing the Changing Table...

Oh, what to do with that changing table that's taking up too much room in my small, one bedroom apartment?
The same changing table that I should've never bought in the first place because I just changed my little one on the bed or the carpet...
The same one that is just an excuse to pile things on, instead of putting them away...

Answer: Clubhouse/Toy Storage!!

Take a look at our new clubhouse!
I finally cleared off the top, brought it into the living room, pulled some scrap fabrics together, and came out with this.


There's enough room to store toys under it.

And, my little one loves it.
She keeps saying, "Thank you Mommy, my cwubhouse."

Now, I need to find the right basket for the top...

I'm linking to...

giveaways






Hope you have a good day!!

9 comments:

  1. fun! I know how it is with a one bedroom apt. we used to live in a one bedroom bsmt. up until my son was 6 months old.

    Friday Follower from Trendy Treehouse!

    you can follow me at Scrappy Gifts
    or Crafty Mommy Diva
    http://craftymommydiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!! Nice to meet you! Found you're blog through trendy treehouse and I am looking forward to reading your upcoming posts and seeing what you're going to create next! Great job on the header and your blog button. You're daughter is precious. I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so COOL! Can I have one? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from Trendy Treehouse too! Great ideas here and your little girl is simply adorable! :) I'm following now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little girl, innovative changing table idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from Follow Me Fridays!

    http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little girl! Following you through Friday Follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I never actually used a changing table either. I prefer the floor. Thanks for sharing the cool transformation! Come by again sometime!!

    Andy
    Poppies at Play

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful idea. I love the fabric you used!

    Thanks for linking this up. I love it!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!