Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rolled Fabric Rosettes

This week, using some of my fabric stash, I made pretty little rosettes.

Then, I went about attaching them to different things including:





On a side note, my daughter LOVES her $3 shoes from Walmart.
She refers to them as her "ballerina" shoes!
Of course, they're scuffed and dirty now (after less than a week of wear), but I don't mind too much because they were only $3.
Although, I do wish I would've bought a couple extra pairs!
So, moral of the story is...
If you have little ones who like to put a lot of wear and tear on their shoes, always check out Walmart's shoe clearance section. You never know what kind of great deals you might find there (I've even seen shoes on clearance for $1). And if they're somewhat plain, don't worry because you can always add some spice to them with a little creativity and hot glue!!
The end.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!