Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fabric Scraps

Ever wondered what to do with all of those extra fabric scraps? I try not to throw away my fabric scraps, just in case I find a project perfect for them. So, if you're like me and try to use every inch of your fabric, here is a fun project for you. It's simple, quick, and inexpensive (considering you're using fabric from your scrap collection).
1) I first cut these cute little circles using different circle patterns I cut from cardstock.
2) Then I took a needle and thread, stitching around the circles (while folding the edges in).
3) Pulling the thread tight (after completely stitching around the circle) makes these.
4) You can then add them to headbands or...
5) Stick magnets in them.

ENJOY!

Jenn M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!