Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1IJCcBak7

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Squinkie Winkie!!

So, I missed Easter and Mother's Day with you!
But I didn't miss it with these two...
And for that I'm very grateful!

We spent lots of time playing...
Especially with these Squinkies (which my oldest received in her Easter basket).

Here's the wedding she put on for Ariel and Prince Eric.

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter and Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. oh so cute! :) We should have a playdate with your two adorable girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding is so darling. Does she like the Squinkes? I have thought about getting some for my daughters but am hesitant to buy more little toys that they won't play with!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!